Thousands of tourists visit Guam every year for its beauty and amenities. Travelard recommends the best time to visit Guam in January and May. Whether you’re planning your first trip or trying to decide when to go, the “Best time to visit Guam” post will help you answer the question:
Among the minor islands in the world, Guam is much more attractive. Guam is a very challenging place to summarize in just a few words. The island has sandy beaches, waterfalls, coconut groves, and coral reefs, which add to the tourist attraction. It also offers an island experience with beautiful landscapes and rich culture. “
If you’re planning a trip to Guam,
- The best time of year to go is December through March. This will give you the best chance to enjoy the Island weather.
- If you want to avoid crowds but enjoy warm weather, plan your visit from April through November.
- The island is in the Pacific Ocean, 2200 km east of the Philippines. During the summer, the temperature here is up to 30 degrees Celsius.
Best time to Visit Guam by Weather
- Thousands of tourists visit the island every year. But if you want to visit here, its beauty can be enjoyed. There are only two seasons, December to June; it’s time to dry, and July to November rainy. Depending on what you are looking for, you can visit this island.
- It is hot in Guam almost yearly, yet two seasons can be seen here. Two different seasons give the idea of traveling to Guam. Many people suggest traveling to the island during the dry season is more enjoyable. The island is a little glamorous throughout Christmas, with Guam being much more crowded and expensive.
We recommend you visit Guam between January and May. In this dry season, you can enjoy the beauty of Guam very beautifully, and You will also find golden opportunities for diving, snorkeling, swimming, and all kinds of water sports. So, the best times to visit Guam are January and May.
Best Season to Visit Guam
Since Guam has two seasons, hot and rainy, keep light casual clothes with you. And during the rainy season, you must take a raincoat and umbrella. Experts guide Guam travel. Let’s discuss many things including the Guam Geographical Location, Guam Temperatures, Guam Precipitation etc.
Guam Geographical Location
Guam is located in the Pacific Ocean, about 1300 miles east of the Philippines and about 1500 miles south of the Japanese island of Hanas. The island is the largest in the Mariana Islands in the Pacific Ocean. Since 1950, the island has been the abode of America. Guam is the second most popular tourist destination in the Pacific Ocean after the Hawaiian Islands. Guam Beach and its beauty will fascinate anyone.
The primary language is English, but more languages are used, such as Chamorro and Filipino.
The island of Guam is hotter between the two seasons. The temperature is a little higher during the day. The temperature here is 30 or below.
- The annual average temperature is 27.7 °C.
- Warmest month – June (28.4 °C)
- Coldest month- February (26.7 °C)
The monsoon is one of the two seasons on the island. The rainfall here is moderate.
- Annual rainfall- 91.37 inches on 255 rainy days
- Rainy season – June, July, August, September, October, and November
- Overall precipitation in the rainy season: 68.6 in
Best time to visit Guam weather by month
The weather in Guam is perfect year-round. It’s never too hot or cold, there are no seasonal changes, and the humidity levels remain low throughout the year. The only change is how much rain falls during certain months.
- Warmest month: June (28.4 °C)
- Coldest month: February (26.7 °C)
Is Guam Travel Safe?
Traveling to this region to know our latest information is generally safe. However, always try to follow general safety precautions. Ensure your safety first.
Some Information about Guam
The Busiest Month: The busiest months in Guam are February, then January and June. At this time, everything from hotel rent to prices is high.
Less crowded month: The less crowded month in Guam is December. At this time, everything from hotel rent to prices is not high.
Food: Every village on the island of Guam has its food tradition. In each village, there are different ceremonies at least once a month. Their food in the village includes mango, crab, coconut, etc. If you want to enjoy these foods, you have to stay during the village ceremony.
What is the Cheapest Month to fly to Guam?
The cheapest month to fly to Guam is November. Also, consider planning your trip for September or October. Historically, these months have been associated with lower airfares and cost-effective options for travelers. The reduced demand and decreased tourist traffic during this period often result in more affordable flight prices. Keep in mind that flight costs can vary, influenced by factors like holidays and special events. To secure the best deals, use fare comparison websites and book your flight well in advance.
For your convenience, here’s a summary of the cost-effective months to visit Guam:
|November||Best Month (Travelard)|
When is the best time to visit Guam? Short Answer
The short answer is that it depends. Some visitors prefer the dry season (from December through April) for its sunny skies and balmy temperatures. If you’re looking for a more moderate climate year-round, this would be your optimal window of opportunity!
For those who want to escape winter weather at home, June through November offers an equally enjoyable experience; however, remember that these months are also considered typhoon seasons with elevated precipitation levels. Whether you decide to go on vacation or live abroad in Guam, we hope our tips help make your transition as smooth as possible! Learn more about what makes us one of the top real estate agencies.