The Marshall Islands is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Many tourists come here every year. However, if the transportation system is not sound, tourists do not come. Therefore, we show Marshall islands airports.
The Marshall Islands are an archipelago in the Central Pacific Ocean. They are located in the southern portion of Micronesia and are composed of the nation of the Marshall Islands and the Northern Mariana Islands, two small islands belonging to the United States. They are an independent nation in free association with the United States.
There are about 35 airports in the Marshall Islands. We will highlight the airports for your convenience.
There are many airports on marshall island. The airport in the city of Chancey will pick up the shots for you to go to any city on the Marshall Islands.
Marshall islands airports
Here is the list of marshall island airports.
|Ailinglaplap Airok Airport||Ailinglaplap Island|
|Ailuk Island Airport||Ailuk Island|
- Airok Airport -Airok, Ailinglaplap
- Amata Kabua International Airport -Majuro
- Arno Airport -Arno
- Aur Island Airport-Aur Island
- Ebadon Airport-Ebadon
- Elenak Airport-Kwajalein Atoll
- Enewetak Island Airport -Enewetak Island
- Enijet Airport -Mili Atoll
- Enyu Airfield Airport -Bikini Atoll
- Ine Island Airport -Ine Island
- Jabot Airport – Jabot
- Jaluit Island Airport -Jaluit Island
- Jeh Airport -Jeh
- Kaben Airpor t-Kaben
- Kili Island Airport -Kili Island
- Kwajalein Airport -Kwajalein
- Lae Island Airport -Lae Island
- Likiep Island Airport -Likiep Island
- Loen Airport-Loen
- Majkin Airport -Majkin
- Maloelap Island Airport-Maloelap Island
- Mejit Island Airport-Mejit Island
- Mili Island Airport-Mili Island
- Namdrik Island Airport-Namdrik Island
- Namu Airport-Namu
- Rongelap Island Airport-Rongelap Island
- Tabal Airport-Tabal
- Tinak Island Airport-Tinak Island
- Ujae Island Airport-Ujae Island
- Utirik Island Airport-Utirik Island
- Woja Airport-Woja
- Wotho Island Airport-Wotho Island
- Wotje Island Airport -Wotje Island
The list of airports in the Marshall Islands is given above for your convenience. In this paragraph, we have tried to highlight each of the Marshall Islands airports – international airports, domestic airports, military and private airports, etc.
Overall, the Marshall Islands airports are very well served by airlines and offer a reasonable choice of destinations. The Marshall Islands are becoming more popular as a tourist destination due to the beautiful beaches. Almost any goal in the world is possible for this country. With so many tourists coming to the Marshall Islands every year, the Marshall Islands airports are bustling.